Advanced Digital Photography
1 Day Workshop
Click Images Below to View Gallery
Stepping Up from the Basics
If you feel you have the basic concepts of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO down, but you’re not quite sure where to go from there, then this is the workshop for you. Picking up where the basic workshop left off, the advanced class will build upon the concepts discussed in that class while delving deeper into your options and controls. Other advanced techniques like basic lighting, flash, night, and motion photography will also be covered. We will conclude the workshop by going outside to learn about and create HDR & panoramic images and how to process them in Lightroom and Photoshop. Perfect for the photographer ready to take it up a notch!
Advance Topics Explained:
• A Quick Review of the Basics
• Advanced ISO, White Balance, Focusing, & Metering
• Dealing with Motion…Panning, Zooming, & Other Techniques
• Intro to Flash & Night Photography
• Intro to Processing Raw in Lightroom
• Creating HDR & Panoramic Images
What to Bring:
• Your Digital SLR (with lenses). Point & Shoot cameras are welcome but may be limited.
• Your Camera Manual
• Students will be given a class booklet for taking notes