• 6 days and 5 nights to photograph the best of Arches National Park, the Canyonlands, and Moab, Utah.
• Destinations to Balanced Rock, Delicate Arch, the North and South windows, and many more.
• On-location and in-classroom instruction for capturing the best sunrise, sunset, and night images found within the parks.
• Night Photography including capturing the stars and Milky Way using various techniques and light painting.
• Small workshop size for more individual instruction and attention.
• Using Lightroom and Photoshop to enhance your images and get the most out of your subject.
• An amazing opportunity to capture stunning images, while experiencing new things, and meeting good people with a common interest... Great Photography and Fun!
What’s not Included:
• Transportation to and from Moab, Utah, is not provided and is the responsibility of the student. I will provide each student with the best travel options and the best airfares upon registration.
• Hotel accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of the registrant. I will be staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Moab, just outside the National Parks and close to downtown. I recommend booking with the Fairfield as they are providing us with a special discounted rate during our week. Please contact me for special rate code. All classroom instruction will be held at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.
• All meals are the responsibility of the registrant. Snacks and drinks will be provided during all location and in-classroom instruction time. The Fairfield Inn provides a complimentary full breakfast bar each morning.
Day 1: Arrive at your hotel in Moab. First nights dinner and introductions. Low-light street photography in Moab.
Day 2: Hot air balloon sunrise shoot (optional). Sunset at Arches. Balanced Rock at night.
Day 3: Night photography at the Windows section.
Day 4: Sunset and night shoot at Delicate Arch.
Day 5: Afternoon shoot in Arches. Sunset at Canyonlands & Dead Horse State Park. Final night shoot.
Day 6: Sunrise shoot at Mesa Arch. Last morning presentation and discussions. The workshop will conclude at noon.
What to Know:
• A detailed description and itinerary of the workshop including what to bring, can be found here.
• A deposit of $300 is required to hold a spot on the workshop with total workshop fee due 60 days before start of workshop. Full refunds will be issued to cancellations made 120 days prior to the start of workshop. For cancellations made within 120-60 days of workshop, a full refund will be given (minus deposit) as long as the slot can be rebooked. Cancellations made less than 60-days before start of workshop are non-refundable. All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email in order to be considered valid.