• 6 days and 5 nights to photograph the best of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and The Grand Teton National Park.
• Destinations to the Mormon Row Barns, Shwabachers Landing, Signal Mountain, and Snake River Overlook to name a few.
• Photo encounters with a variety of wildlife found throughout the park.
• Night Photography including capturing the stars and the Milky Way using various techniques and light painting.
• On-location and in-classroom instruction for capturing the best sunrise, sunset, mid-day, night, & wildlife images found in the Grand Tetons.
• Small workshop size for personal individual instruction and attention.
• How to use Lightroom and Photoshop to get the most out of your images.
• An amazing opportunity to capture stunning images, while experiencing new things, and meeting good people with a common interest... Great Photography and Fun!
What's Not Included:
• Transportation to and from Jackson Hole is not provided and is the responsibility of the student. I will provide each student with the best travel options and the best airfares upon registration.
• Hotel Accommodations are not included and are the responsibility of the registrant. I will be staying at the Antler Inn, in downtown Jackson Hole, just outside the National Park. I recommend booking with the Antler Inn as they are providing us with an excellent rate during our week. Please contact me for special rate code. All classroom instruction will be held at the Antler Inn.
• All meals are the responsibility of the registrant. Jackson Hole offers a wide variety of wonderful casual and fine dining options. Snacks and drinks will be provided during all location and in-classroom instruction time.
Day 1: Arrive at your hotel in Jackson Hole. First nights dinner. After dinner, low-light street photography in Jackson Hole.
Day 2: Sunrise at Mormon Row Barns, Antelope Flats in the early morning and the Snake River at sunset.
Day 3: Wildlife safari expedition by day. Milky Way & star trails by night.
Day 4: Sunrise at Shwabachers Landing... a meadow and marsh where wildlife and natural landscape collide. Second night shoot of the stars and the Milky Way.
Day 5: Sunrise at Oxbow Bend... a famous playground for animals and nature. Sunset at Signal Mountain. Night photography at Jackson Lake.
Day 6: Last morning sunrise shoot. Final presentations and discussions. The workshop will conclude at noon.
What to Know:
• A detailed description and itinerary of the workshop including what to bring, can be found here.
• A deposit of $300 is required to hold a spot on the workshop with total workshop fee due 60 days before start of workshop. Full refunds will be issued to cancellations made 120 days prior to the start of workshop. For cancellations made within 120-60 days of workshop, a full refund will be given (minus deposit) as long as the slot can be rebooked. Cancellations made less than 60-days before start of workshop are non-refundable. All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email in order to be considered valid.